Tuesday, August 15, 2006

ATTN: Google and Blogger Quite Unlike Two Peas!

Well, since Blogger is now being gobbled up by Google, there's been this whole debacle with people not being to sign in to the Blogger accounts or their Google accounts not merging with their Blogger accounts. I've been an unfortunate victim in all this. My previous login name no longer exists according to Blogger, but I was able to recreate my account by creating a new account... with my old login name and password, which should've already existed. But it didn't, and yet my old blog still exists. Of course, recreating my old login name and password doesn't mean I'm able to access my old blog, and so... Other People's Music (Reviews) will forever exist with its last entry on June 13th, 2006, never to be accessed again since the account that created it is technically a new account with no previous posts. Got it? Good.

Of course, if Blogger and Google are able to clear up this mess, the two blogs (this one and Other People's Music Reviews) could someday merge into one. But until then, I will probably just provide a link to my old blog until I feel like archiving those old reviews on this one. In the meantime, welcome to Accessibly Inaccessible Music Reviews, or AccInacc, for short. Not only does that pertain to some of my own personal music listening habits, but it also incorporates my initials (3 of them anyway), and it's a wink and nudge to Blogger and Google's own technical stupidity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home